Did you know using conventional pesticides at home and on your pets have harsh effects for your family? There are many companies telling people that once the toxic pesticide treatment dries, it is safe. The problem is that it does not break down compared to a non-toxic pest control services treatment when it dries. Ranger Pest Control is one of Las Vegas eco-friendly rodent control providers that use natural ways to control infestations.

What Happens To a Toxic Pesticide Treatment?

The pesticide remains in your environment for months, and that is why they last longer. The pest repellent is all around the home and on the lawn. Your family and pets breathe it in, and it absorbs through the skin. Your cat can even ingest it when playing with insects.

The predicament is that you will never know that this process is happening, as you cannot see it happening. The reason for concern is that there is evidence that links the harmful pesticide to different neurological disorders such as:

  • Childhood learning disorders
  • Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
  • Multiple sclerosis
  • Cancer
  • Parkinson’s

The problems are becoming more widespread and combatting the problem many pest control companies are telling clients they use non-toxic treatments made of chrysanthemum flowers. Pyrethrins derived from the flower and used in products to control pests. The problem is that the substance is highly toxic.

These types of products have been in use for years, and the only thing that changed is the marketing message. Once the flowers processed into a pesticide, it becomes a neurotoxin and causes health risks. The Environmental Protection Agency has categorized many of the pesticides consisting of Permethrin, Pyrethrins, and Pyrethroids as toxins.

The substance has an attribute known as mutagens, carcinogens, developmental toxins, reproductive toxins, endocrine disruptor, and immune system toxins. With this in mind, you can now understand why these companies are expensive and untruthful at the same time.

Call a Truly Natural Pest Control Service Today

We believe in natural and environmental services that are non-toxic and feel that you should ask the tough questions when picking a business. Our technicians use biopesticides for your home and have Cedarwood Oil with Hydrated Silica formulation. The treatments specially made to prevent insect infestations.

Our products are not harmful to you, the family, pets, or the environment. The repellents we use are natural and safe to use around the home. Give us a call today and lets us help control the infestation in your home in an organic way.

 

 

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search